St. Vincent's Heart
St. Vincent’s Heart opened in 2001 to serve as a food and supply pantry for the mothers and children enrolled in our Family Strengthening Program.
Today, St. Vincent's Heart serves almost 600 campus residents, and the needs continue to grow daily.
ST. VINCENT'S HEART COLLECTS AND DISTRIBUTES
- New or gently used, clean clothing, shoes, and / or accessories
- Toys and books for children
- School supplies
- New household items such as pots and pans, dishes, flatware, towels
ST. VINCENT'S HEART CANNOT ACCEPT
- Mattresses, bed frames, cribs, or bedding
- Computers, office machinery, or software
- Furniture or exercise machines
- Broken or soiled items
We are also grateful for gifts of monetary support to help sustain our work for low income families and seniors. Please click the blue DONATE button (left) to make a donation, or you may call St. Vincent’s at (805) 683-6381 for more information. Contact us.